Re: FTP

On Fri, 5 Jul 2024 at 09:42, Rob Wilton (rwilton) <rwilton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I do agree to the point about sharing files over various HTTP based services being bespoke.  Perhaps someone should plan a BOF to do an FTP++ (whatever that looks like) to try and bring file sharing in to the 21st century and have a common solution?

I appreciate the dry humour here, but I worry that some won't see the obvious allusion to the overwhelming success of WebDAV.

Dave.