Re: IETF email and IPv6 and related issues

Moin,
> So, your samples are highly biased for domains where activities
> to support email security are high.

Or where there is at least one user under the domain that does have
this interest. The sample is certainly biased, but not as biased as it
may seem on the first look. But yes.

> With the bias above, don't the figures mean DMARC and DKIM hopeless?

The more hopeless figures are actually in the centralization of email,
where we see that--on a grander scheme--most mail is, essentially,
MX'ed by two and a half operators.

And, in general, I prefer 'try, even if it looks hopeless'; But that
may just be my (only relatively) young but still hopelessly idealistic
and naive mind. ;-)

With best regards,
Tobias