Mail Re: IETF Survey on IETF125 venue

Moin,

I just an email from "IETF Executive Director
<noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" about a Qualtrics Survey, asking me to
click on some very not suspicious links.

Now... I get that this is the world we are living in etcetcetc., and
one usually wants to use a service like Qualtrics etc.; And I also get
that it is easier to complain from the sidelines... but...

It kind of feels like something for my "this is why phishing works"-
folder. And that kind of makes me sad. :-/

Is there maybe something that one could do to help to get back to
getting stuff like that working, dunno... how to express it; Maybe 'in
a different way'?

With best regards,
Tobias