Re: IETF email and IPv6 and related issues

On 7/2/24 14:20, Joel Halpern wrote:

Keith, you have stated that as if it were a matter of fact.  It clearly is your opinion.  Given the other evidence, it is not at all clear it is the communities opinion.  And it is clear that you have not gotten the opinion of hte community to state those conclusions as fact.  Please don't.

Joel,

Anything that anyone (including me) says is implicitly opinion unless/until they cite supporting evidence.

As a response, I would ask that the decision makers "please don't" impose arbitrary restrictions on people's ability to participate effectively in IETF.

Keith