[Last-Call] A single cited message (was: Last Call)

Hi Keith,
At 06:34 PM 14-06-2024, Keith Moore wrote:
First of all I want to state that I also find the single cited message [1] clearly inappropriate and not consistent with the purpose of the IETF list. If by that message

I agree with the above-mentioned description. I also agree with the point which Yoav raised a few days ago.

I may have to listen to the parties involved in a dispute before making a determination in some other context. That is not how it works in this context; the choice is between ratifying the decision taken by IESG members or disagreeing with the decision.

Let's assume that there was a comment about the characteristics of a person in a working group. If I was handling the mailing list, I would enable the moderation flag for the sender until further notice. I would inform the sender about the action and what to expect. There would also have to be a message to the working group mailing list as per the requirement in the relevant process document.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy