Re: Key IETF service outages during transition to new infrastructure on 20 June

Hi all—

I was looking for who the provider is of this new cloud infrastructure but could not find any details.

However I’m well aware i might have missed earlier emails.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, that would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Dr. Corinne Cath
​Minderoo Centre for Technology & Democracy, University of Cambridge ​
Twitter: @C__CS
Mastodon: @C__CS@someone.elses.computer