IEPG @ IETF 120 - call for agenda items…

Hi all,

IETF 120 is starting in ~6 weeks, and we still have open agenda time in the IEPG meeting.

The IEPG is an informal gathering that meets on the Sunday prior to IETF meetings. The intended theme of these meetings is essentially one of operational relevance in some form or fashion.

These presentations / discussions are generally around things like problems discovered when deploying various protocols, interesting operational issues or deployments, interesting measurement results, fun things discovered while building networks, etc. It is much more operationally focused than an IETF Working Group meeting, and is not a place to just present your shiny new Internet Draft (that's HotRFC and / or the relevant WG).

Previous presentations are here: http://www.iepg.org/

More info on the IEPG: RFC 1690 - https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1690
We will have remote participation through MeetEcho.

If you have some sort of operationally relevant topic which you'd be willing to present, please let Chris Morrow (<morrowc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>) or me know.

Thanks,