[Last-Call] Re: L2 posting rights restriction

Oh, one additional point: a PR-action shouldn't be per-mailing list. Otherwise we're just playing a game of whack-a-mole. If the subject of a PR-action wants to engage with the community to explain their behavior, that engagement should be moderated. The fact that in this case it wasn't (and we've seen this sort of thing before, so it shouldn't have come as a surprise to anyone) is really unfortunate.