[Last-Call] Re: Last Call: <draft-daley-gendispatch-venue-requirements-02.txt> (IETF Meeting Venue Requirements Review) to Best Current Practice

Thanks for this well written document. I took another read and am happy to see that we processed this doc reasonably quickly!

One minor comment: In the abstract the document should finally say "this documents updates" instead of "this document proposes to update", however, I guess that can be adjusted at publication time by the RPC.