Re: Postorius / Mailman 3 accounts

Hello!

There is a general outline here under "Managing your mailing list subscriptions generally:

https://www.ietf.org/participate/lists/

Chair-specific info is available on the chairs wiki:

We’ll be building those out, and looking at other ways to make the flow easier/more obvious.

-Greg

--
Greg Wood
IETF LLC