Sergeants-at-arms for the IETF list

Greetings,

on August 16, I sent out a call for volunteers for sergeants-at-arms for the IETF mailing list.
I got a number of qualified volunteers (thank you all!), and from the volunteers I have picked two:

- Theodore Ts'o <tytso@xxxxxxx>
- Jordi Palet Martinez <jordi.palet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

(The fact that they live on different continents is no disadvantage)
I sincerely hope that they will not have to do anything in their new roles - but it is a relief to me to know that they are there.

Thanks to them both for taking on the job!

                     Harald Alvestrand
                         IETF Chair