Re: [Ietf-dkim] Re: WG Action: Formed Mail Maintenance (mailmaint) / Commitment

On 5/20/2024 1:28 PM, Robert Raszuk wrote:
The requirement to have two implementations before submitting to IESG (not some "commitment to implement" before taking over a work) may be coming from two different reasons:

It is not reasonable that anyone should have to guess at the reasons for such an onerous and unusual requirement,

And, again, it is unprecedented to have an umbrella wg carry such an onerous requirement.