Citing a BCP

I want to cite BCP 195 in a document I’m working on, and would rather cite the BCP rather than the component RFCs (8996 and 9325) because the BCP will be updated as needed, while the component RFCs won’t. I realize that means that there’s some possibility that the BCP will say something that the referencing document won’t like at some point in the future.

Is there an accepted form for citing a BCP? For example, does the BCP itself have a title? Is the author simply, “Internet Engineering Task Force”?

-Jim