Re: Facebook is attacking me with malware and won't let me tell them.

Knowing lawyers, I wouldn't put much stock an an email sent to this list as being considered evidence that Meta was informed.

Have you tried filing an official complaint with a regulatory agency whose authority Meta is subject to? That could create a paper trail since the regulatory agency would be responsible for passing on the contents of the complaint to Meta compliance officers through established channels.

Another idea is opening a civil suit against Meta, including the details of your claim in the complaint, and having the complaint "served" to their chief council (by name). This would best be done with the help of a lawyer. The complaint would also be filed in a court and probably become public information.

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advise.