Re: [119all] Result of the IETF 119 Brisbane post-meeting survey

John Scudder <jgs@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Hi Chris,

On Apr 14, 2024, at 7:23 AM, Christian Hopps <chopps@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
forced/unwanted remote participation

It occurs to me I don’t know what you mean by this phase. Obviously, nobody is
literally being forced to participate remotely. I guess you’re probably talking
about the responses to Q5 other than “it is my preferred way to participate”?

Yes, from the survey:

"For the third time, we asked people who participated remotely (Q5), why they did and if they would have preferred to participate onsite (Q5a). Once again, the major factor, cited by 75% of people, was the lack funding to travel."

Thanks,
Chris.

—John