Re: Friday @ IETF61?

On Thursday, September 2, 2004, at 06:04 AM, George Michaelson wrote:
I call again for meetings run over the weekend. midweek to midweek.

While I'd certainly prefer to travel midweek, there are a couple of problems with running midweek to midweek. One is that some people can't work on Saturday for religious reasons. Another is that you're doubling the chance of conflicting with another week- long meeting.

Melinda