barista coffee at IETF 119

> On 12 Apr 2024, at 16:16, Christian Hopps <chopps@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> For the sake of us remote attendees, can you expand on "Yes, sorry."? Was it missing, was it bad? :)

Since you weren’t there, why do you care? :-)

FWIW I liked the IETF119 barista coffee. Jay didn’t.

It’s great we have barista (or bean to cup) coffee because it’s far, far better than the urns of brown liquid usually supplied by a hotel or conference centre. As a general rule, freshly ground coffee is always preferable - even when the beans or roast are crap.