Re: [saag] SSH & Ntruprime

Hi Rich,
At 12:22 PM 25-03-2024, Salz, Rich wrote:
Everyone ? the internet-ddraft boilerplate text, the TLS registries, and internet-drafts not being removed -- followed proper IETF processes. The fact that there seems to be some inconsistencies does not bother me ? people are fallible and inconsisteent -- and I have no intention of doing anything about it.

I sent an email to one of the designated experts to enquire about RFC 9519. The designated expert was responsive.

There could be an issue with the review mailing list. The matter might have gone noticed if it wasn't for the open discussion. I refrained from going further as it might be viewed negatively.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy