Re: [saag] SSH & Ntruprime

Context for the IETF list.  A set of IANA notes were included in RFC8447 that allowed IDs to be considered as satisfying "Specification Required" for the purpose of issuing code points in IANA registries.  The IANA requires stable references for a Specification Required.  However, to quote from the ID boilerplate,  "It is inappropriate to use Internet-Drafts as reference material or to cite them other than as "work in progress."

These two seem to be in conflict.