Re: [saag] SSH & Ntruprime

Hi Randy,
At 01:19 PM 25-03-2024, Randy Presuhn wrote:
What is the conflict you see?  The text you cited seems to me to present
no conflict.  A posted Internet-Draft certainly seems to fit within
the realm of "a document published outside of the RFC path, including
informal documentation."

This takes the discussion to what Mike pointed out at https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/FqmdAQY_C7jOGh_KV-HkC5MP7Xs

I also mentioned "formal public specification". If I am not mistaken, that would include standards from other bodies or national standards for which a code point is required.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy