Re: [Last-Call] [OPS-DIR] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile-24

Hi Doug,

I think it should be postable now?  At least I see other drafts being posted.  I don’t see -25 at https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile/ yet.

Tim

On 12 Mar 2024, at 10:26, Tim Chown <Tim.Chown=40jisc.ac.uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Doug, I’ll look at the online diff when it’s posted, for simplicity.  I think postings open the Monday of IETF week.

Tim