Re: Question about pre-meeting document posting deadlines for the IESG and the community

On 3/17/24 00:37, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:

To reiterate, I absolutely do not think that this is something that should vary from one WG to another.  IETF is already too hostile to generalists, and it needs their input badly.

And you believe rigidity in structure relieves such hostility, or contributes to it?

I believe it's easier for a participant to contribute to a diversity of working group discussions when the rules are essentially the same from one WG to another.

Keith