Re: [Last-Call] [Extra] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-extra-imap-uidonly-06

Hi all,

On Wed, 13 Mar 2024 20:51:25 +0000 (GMT Standard Time), arnt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I object. You can't have two response codes in one tagged response, so server authors need some flexibility wrt what response codes to include. SHOULD is right.

In this case UIDREQUIRED is returned in a tagged BAD response and it is probably the most severe error anyway, so I don't think the issue of multiple response code is relevant in this case.

Best Regards,
Alexey