RE: How IETF treats contributors

fwiw - the requirement from RFC 3667 is
   a. The Contribution properly acknowledges all major Contributors.  A
      major Contributor is any person who has materially or
      substantially contributed to the IETF Contribution.

I meant this to refer to people, not just document names

Scott

----
Christian sed:
  My personal practice, when writing such acknowledgement sections, is to
  write down the names of the individuals who contributed the idea, or
  contributed significant comments to a draft.