Re: [Last-Call] [mpls] Rtgdir last call review of draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-bfd-06

Bruni,

I might be over-interpreting what you say, but my conclusion is that we
don't really if this a a problem. We could standardize
draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-bfd without adding any remedies for problems that
might be imaginary.

Then we ask operators about their experience and tailor and remedies
based on experience from real live networks.

/Loa