Re: [Last-Call] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-lamps-e2e-mail-guidance-14

On Wed, Feb 21, 2024, at 15:32, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
> Will client authors refer to this document when designing things?
> Maybe.  It's better than not having anything.

100%.  If you (or anyone) has any recommendations for how to convince
MUA authors to consider this document, that would be great.

I don't.  There's no magic way to make people consider any document, and we're not the protocol police!  Generally the approach I've been trying to get people on board with documents is "build relationships with them, and make sure their concerns are addressed in the final document".

Bron.

--
  Bron Gondwana, CEO, Fastmail Pty Ltd
  brong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx