Re: [Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-dtn-ipn-update-09

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the review!

Comments inline...

On 14/02/2024 00:42, Tim Wicinski via Datatracker wrote:
> Reviewer: Tim Wicinski
> Review result: Has Nits
>
> I have reviewed this document as part of the Operational directorate's ongoing
> effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.  These
> comments were written with the intent of improving the operational aspects of
> the IETF drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last call may be included
> in AD reviews during the IESG review.  Document editors and WG chairs should
> treat these comments just like any other last call comments.
>
> I am in agree with Russ Housley's genart comments and wish to see those
> resolved.
We are attempting to address Russ's comments in a forthcoming revision,
so hopefully that will address your issues as well.

> Section 9.1 and 9.3 of the IANA considerations refer to the "Example Range"
> assigned for use in examples in documentation.  This document should have
> examples included - perhaps as an appendix.  I am always one to want good
> examples and bad examples.

We do include examples in Appendix B and D of both the text
representation and the CBOR encodings.  Do you feel these are insufficient?

Cheers,

Rick