[Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-mpls-lspping-norao-07

Reviewer: Joe Clarke
Review result: Ready

I have been selected to review this draft on behalf of OPS DIR.  This draft is
a standard track document updating RFC8029 on the usage of RAO in LSP Ping.  I
found the draft easy to read, and I appreciate the specific attention to
backwards compatibility and the explicit detail on what "deprecation" means in
this case.  Operators get additional clarity and understanding with the
updates, especially with respect to destination address selection.

I feel this document is ready for publication.  On the nits side, you have a
double use of "for" in the Acknowledgments section.