Re: [Last-Call] Intdir telechat review of draft-ietf-nvo3-encap-11

Hi Wassim,

On Thu, Feb 15, 2024 at 1:05 AM Wassim Haddad via Datatracker
<noreply@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Reviewer: Wassim Haddad
> Review result: Ready with Nits
>
> IMO, in general, the draft is clear and easy to read.

Thanks.

> Section 7:
> ————————-
> I’d recommend the DT to add more info about its own recommendations regarding
> standardizing option TLVs and enhancements to Geneve: What’s the current status
> of these recommendations? Have they been taken into
> consideration/adopted/implemented/…?

 The Design Team ceased activity long ago and this draft is the result
of the WG processing starting from the DT output. That being said, I
will see what can be added, subject to sponsoring AD approval, along
the lines you suggest.

Thanks,
Donald
 2386 Panoramic Circle, Apopka, FL 32703 USA
 d3e3e3@xxxxxxxxx