Re: [Last-Call] [CCAMP] Rtgdir last call review of draft-ietf-ccamp-layer1-types-15

Dear Michael,

Thank you for the review, the authors have updated the document to address your comments and posted the updated document as draft-ietf-ccamp-layer1-types-17.

Updates include:

- Fixed text in section 4.2 fixed
- Added a new clause 5

Again, thanks for the support and review.

Authors, Haomian and Italo.