Re: [Last-Call] [CCAMP] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ccamp-layer1-types-16.txt> (A YANG Data Model for Layer 1 Types) to Proposed Standard

Dear Tom,

Thank you for the review, the authors have updated the document to address your comments and posted the updated document as draft-ietf-ccamp-layer1-types-17.

For clarity we have included the proposed resolution for each issue identified in the text below [Haomian & Italo].

Again, thanks for the support and review.

Authors, Haomian and Italo.

[Haomian & Italo] Fixed as " Layer 1 YANG types "

> bandwidth scientific notation
> is the canonical form lower case?

[Haomian & Italo] Yes

> I like to view the Normative References but think that here I cannot because
> they are subscription only.  This issue came up before but I cannot
> remember what the conclusion was and things may have moved on since
> then.
>
> ANSI I have never been able to access - subscription only I think.
>
> ITU-T I have had problems with in the past but I now seem to have access
> (but they could do with lessons from the datatracker about searching = I
> really do not want 11587 hits for G.709!)
>
> IEEE I used to be able to access but now struggle - the website has moved
> and been 'improved'.  The URL in the HTML version of the I-D work but tell
> me that I do not have access.  802,3 I have previously downloaded and
> printed but seemingly no more.  Online viewing such a large document I find
> time consuming.
>
> Tom Petch

[Haomian & Italo] Added reference with URL (requires subscription)

> IEEE Std 754-2008: is in the I-D but the references have -2019; this topic is
> fraught - it may be that the  older one is wanted here

[Haomian & Italo] Reference updated to IEEE 754-2019

> ANSI T1.105-1995: is in the I-D but the references have 2001

[Haomian & Italo] Reference updated to ANSI T1.105-2001

> p.5 'section Section'

[Haomian & Italo] Fixed

> p.7 several should that might be SHOULD

[Haomian & Italo] Fixed