Re: [Last-Call] Rtgdir last call review of draft-ietf-mpls-lspping-norao-06

Thanks Greg for handling my comments!

On Tue, Feb 13, 2024 at 11:06 AM Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Dhruv,
thank you for your prompt reply, and my apologies for the confusion my sloppy response caused. A couple of follow-up notes tagged GIM3>> below. I've attached the updated working version of the draft.

Regards,
Greg