Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-tenoever-tao-retirement-02.txt> (Retiring the Tao of the IETF) to Informational RFC

On Thu, 25 Jan 2024 08:27:28 -0800
The IESG <iesg-secretary@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello, I hope I send this to the correct address, since I'm quite new
to the IETF processes.

> The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to
> consider the following document: - 'Retiring the Tao of the IETF'
>   <draft-tenoever-tao-retirement-02.txt> as Informational RFC

> final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
> last-call@xxxxxxxx mailing lists by 2024-02-22. Exceptionally,
> comments may be sent to iesg@xxxxxxxx instead. In either case, please
> retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

[cut Abstract]

It noticed a small error in Section 2.1
Currently it says:

... [RFC1539] in October 1998, ...

It seems to me that this should be:

... [RFC1539] in October 1993, ...

Because RFC1539 [1] was not released in October 1998, but in October
1993.

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc1539/

--
Stefan Ubbink