[Last-Call] Dnsdir last call review of draft-ietf-lamps-rfc8398bis-03

Reviewer: Peter van Dijk
Review result: Ready with Nits

Hello,

I have been selected as the DNS Directorate reviewer for this draft. The
DNS Directorate seeks to review all DNS or DNS-related drafts as
they pass through IETF last call and IESG review, and sometimes on special
request. The purpose of the review is to provide assistance to the ADs.
For more information about the DNS Directorate, please see
https://wiki.ietf.org/en/group/dnsdir

Getting rid of U-labels is very good. This will simplify implementation a lot.

This document is clear, what it updates is clear, and I have nothing to note
about the content. Besides nits, this document is ready as far as I am
concerned.

nits:

* the HTML rendering contains "Local- part" in one place. In the text version,
that appears to be a line break. * "as defined Section 6" -> "as defined in
Section 6" * subitem formatting issues under "the following conversions SHALL
be performed" * "elemenary" (this would actually fail path validation)