Re: [Alldispatch] Taking draft-thomson-gendispatch-no-expiry-03 forward

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > from the status visible in the datatracker. The current boilerplate is
    > unhelpful. If that "will expire on" sentence was replaced by

    > "For the status of this document, see https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-name-foo-bar/.";

As much as I dislike active content, it would be nice if in the HTML (and
therefore PDF), this turned into a watermark too.

I also won't object to it slowly turning into HomersWebSite :-)
http://www.homerswebpage.com/

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )