RE: List of standards

> I dunno. I tend to look for the most recent one in
> http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc-index.txt. The most recent one I find is
> http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3700.txt.

If I had to provide a pointer, I would probably use:
	http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html
It is better organized and it provides more information than
	http://www.ietf.org/rfc.html
I would actually like to point to the IETF site for Internet Standards.
The IETF RFC page would be my first choice if it included a bit more
text to explain what an RFC is, and a pointer to the list of standards
maintains by the RFC editor.

-- Christian Huitema