Re: Taking draft-thomson-gendispatch-no-expiry-03 forward

Hiya,

On 24/01/2024 09:21, Lars Eggert wrote:
Before I initiate a formal last-call, I'd like to do a substitute of a
WGLC and ask interested IETF participants to give this a final read and
indicate whether they are OK with seeing this go forward.

The draft seems fine. I do wonder how much work it'll
create for the tools folks and whether just omitting
the expires header might break external things, so it
could be worth adding "Expires: 1 April 2124" or some
such, instead. (If that was discussed already, that's
ok, forget I suggested it.)

Cheers,
S.