Re: [Last-Call] [lamps] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-lamps-rfc8399bis-01

Thanks for the review.  I suggest:

   Conforming CAs SHOULD ensure that IDNs are valid according to
   IDNA2008, which is defined in [RFC5892] and updated by [RFC8753].
   This can be done by verifying all code points against [IDNA-Tables].
   Failure to use valid A-labels may yield a domain name that cannot be
   correctly represented in the Domain Name System (DNS).  In addition,
   the CA/Browser Forum offers some guidance regarding internal server
   names in certificates [CABF].

   [IDNA-Tables]
              "IDNA Rules and Derived Property Values", 4 April 2022,
              <https://www.iana.org/assignments/idna-tables>.

Russ