[Last-Call] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-lamps-rfc8399bis-01

Reviewer: Takahiro Nemoto
Review result: Ready with Nits

I am the assigned ART-ART reviewer for this draft.

This draft to update RFC 8399 is clear on the revisions and is almost ready for
publication without major/minor issues. However, I found one point of concern,
which I comment on below as nits, and I hope you will consider revising them if
necessary.

Nits:
In section "3. Security Considerations", RFC 5892 has been updated to RFC 8753
and needs to be corrected. However, RFC8753 does not describe the algorithm to
derive property values or the code points list like RFC5892. So, if you want to
reflect this suggestion, it would be easier to convey the intention to the
reader to write, "This can be done by verifying all code points
<https://www.iana.org/assignments/idna-tables> determined by IDNA2008
[RFC8753]."  rather than  "This can be done by validating all code points
according to IDNA2008 [RFC5892].".