Title:    Framework of Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) for Deterministic Networking (DetNet)
Date:     2023-12-27
Group:    detnet
Pages:    16
HTML:     https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-detnet-oam-framework-10.html
HTMLized: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-detnet-oam-framework
Diff:     https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-detnet-oam-framework-10

Thank you for your help in improving the document.

Regards,
Greg

On Tue, Dec 19, 2023 at 3:22 PM Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Mallory,
thank you for the review and your thoughtful comments that helped improve the draft. Please find my notes below tagged GIM>>. Attached, is the updated working version that includes changes addressing your comments.

Regards,
Greg