Re: IAB Statement on Encryption and Mandatory Client-side Scanning of Content

That is because those are not WG concerns, they are higher level concerns. The type of concerns we have an IAB for.

On Sun, Dec 17, 2023 at 7:12 PM S Moonesamy <sm+ietf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Philip,
At 02:21 PM 17-12-2023, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:
>Why would you make that assumption?

The working groups which I follow do not mention human rights in
their charters.  The persons who self-identified themselves as being
affiliated with a government did not raise issues pertaining to human
rights in those working groups.  It is somewhat similar, with maybe a
few exceptions, for the persons who self-identified themselves as
being affiliated with a commercial entity.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy