Re: The Point is Synthetic Datalinks not pure tropoducting: Where AI comes in: Use of Artificial Intelligence to create Synthetic Datalinks

Nyagudi Musandu Nyagudi <nyagudim=40yahoo.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    >  I am not talking about a pure tropoducting comms system. I am
    > suggesting or a system that utilizes AI to choose a route whether
    > DMRoIP, Telcos, Satellite repeaters, HF(possible at handheld level eg
    > Chinese QYT CB58), Peer to peer UHF about 50km.  You can store your

I don't know why you keep calling it "AI"

You are just describing a routing protocol with a set of overlay networks.
It's 1990-era technology.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-                      *I*LIKE*TRAINS*