Re: Where AI comes in: Use of Artificial Intelligence to create Synthetic Datalinks

On 1 Nov 2023, at 15:23, Nyagudi Musandu Nyagudi <nyagudim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Few techies around the World to keep on configuring the likes of Rfinder or custom solutions.  We don't really want a World where the Government or Elon Musk must help. If say the texting or transactions can be done in millisecond bursts with frequency hopping no need for a Government radio license. All this with a calling scheme etc no need for a phone number. Brave new World.

Can it go Transatlantic?  Africa to Hong Kong or Australia? Just a matter or experimentation. Not that the ordinary links are down

Last time I looked the laws of physics has the last word.

If you want communications without the help of infrastructure you need to achieve the required b/sec rate over the path loss within the available spectrum.

You could build a mesh network based on unlicensed spectrum, but getting the mesh to work across large tracts of desert and water and over mountains needs either long range links or infrastructure.

Stewart