Re: PSA: Week of confusion

Or Arizona which doesn't do DST either.  It is (basically) on PDT in the summer and Mountain time in the winter (I don't know the trigraph for that one).  So confusing.

I'm happy when the time change overlaps an IETF meeting so I only have to do 'jet lag' once.  LOLOLOL

Deb Cooley

On Mon, Oct 30, 2023 at 5:12 AM Ross Finlayson <finlayson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Oct 30, 2023, at 1:41 AM, Carsten Bormann <cabo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> and AU/NZ of course switch the other way around, at different times (!).

Except for the state of Queensland in Australia, where IETF 119 will be held (Brisbane, in March 2024).  Queensland - unlike much of the rest of Australia - does not observe daylight saving at all, so it remains at UTC+10 year round.

(Whether this makes things more or less confusing is left as an exercise for the reader :-)

        Ross.