Re: [Last-Call] Dnsdir telechat review of draft-ietf-alto-oam-yang-15

Okay, so in fact both forms of the NAPTR value are going to be used as a DNS owner name. Either the owner name will be generated as an IN-ADDR string based on the ip address, or it is represented literally? If so, it would certainly make sense to say that explicitly to help the reader connect that to what is said in the RFC you're referencing. Although as I said earlier, I am not prepared to insist on this—you have to decide whether you think I'm confused because I'm not an SME, and everyone who reads this will be an SME, or whether in fact it would be helpful to add some clarifying text. From your perspective, what I'm proposing you say might actually be more confusing than not saying it, since I'm using DNS terminology which may not be known to someone who's an ALTO SME.