Re: Bot postings, was Re: Messages from the ietf list for the week ending Sun Oct 8 06:00:02 2023

Hi,

I think you are being kind of a bully here. What are you standing up against? Some random guy on a mailing list?

Carsten Bormann <cabo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Do we have a mail problem here?
>
> Not reading messages of others but continuing to restate your opinions is not communication.

Your messages do not address the topic. Why can't you write down a policy? If that is the best way, then ok, but let's explain that.

So, I guess I would say "Oh Thomas did it and we still do it" is not a great explanation.

You can directly give the reason not to document the process. It could be done without attacking me personally, as you have done a couple of times here.

Turns out I am cool, and don't care. Please keep it clean, though.

thanks,
Rob

PS - Already the recipient of private emails from angry white men. I am strong enough not to forward them.