Re: Bot postings, was Re: Messages from the ietf list for the week ending Sun Oct 8 06:00:02 2023

Hi,

> Any message that approximately fits the list charter is good.  40 messages about a dead horse is not good (well, in this case the first 30 or so were quite reasonable, and then there was Patrik’s really useful input).

Well, I don't know if you're right here. It seems kind of weird that the IETF can't document something that's been going on for years.

I think the summary-bot thing is actually bad for community building. But I will take on a task here. I will do the same thing the bot does, and make a website about it. I will post it once.

thanks,
Rob