Re: Bot postings, was Re: Messages from the ietf list for the week ending Sun Oct 8 06:00:02 2023

FWIW, as someone who not only takes advantage of the
asynchronous nature of email but who sometimes finds himself
unable to read relevant IETF lists more often than once a day or
so, +1.   And, again, fwiw, if we are really serious about being
inclusive, "persuading" long-time participants to give up
because we don't fit some model that is preferred by others is
at least as bad as being unwelcoming to newcomers.

   john

--On Saturday, October 14, 2023 19:02 +0100 Stephen Farrell