From: IETF-Announce <ietf-announce-bounces@xxxxxxxx> on behalf of IETF Executive Director <exec-director@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: 10 October 2023 17:26
To: RFP Announcement List
Cc: ietf-announce@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Award of contract for Email Processing Services

The IETF Administration LLC issued an RFP [1] on 18 July 2023 for Email Processing Services.

I am pleased to announce that on 09 October 2023, we awarded the contract for this RFP to Sirius Open Source [2], an open source company based in Spokane and Reading.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have questions.

[1] https://www.ietf.org/media/documents/IETF_RFP_-_Email_Processing_Services.pdf
[2] https://www.siriusopensource.com

--
Jay Daley