Re: [Last-Call] [babel] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-babel-rtt-extension-04

Hi Shivan,

I'll also note that routing protocol nodes are often border routers that have privacy properties more similar to a web server than to a web client. In other words, the location of a server can be public information without it being a privacy concern, whereas the location of a client can be privacy-sensitive. A good solution here would be to add a note that clarifies this and warns against deploying Babel RTT unencrypted on devices whose network location is privacy-sensitive.

David